Natural Herbal Remedies & Teas for Cold & Flu Season (eBook with Images)
Do you market to people interested in herbs and alternative health?
The healing herbs market is ravenous for more and more information! With the explosion of interest in healthy living and the growing concern about side effects of pharmaceuticals, the market is set for continued interest and growth.
An ever-expanding 26% of the supplements market is all about herbals and botanicals and sales are expected to reach $1.3 Billion by the end of 2019. (That figure does not include dietary supplements!)
To gain a foothold in this niche, it’s imperative to keep the information fresh and flowing for your readers. To help you provide that, we are bringing together a high quality series of herbal medicinal content that you can use as is (or add your flair to) with little to no work on your part.
Introducing our latest PLR pack…
Natural Herbal Remedies & Teas
for Cold and Flu Season
PLR eBook with images!
This package comes with an eBook, Word.doc file, individual text files and images including an editable ecover!
Images include a set of 3 Recipe Book eCovers including an editable file…
Want to make changes to the ecover? Rebrand it? No problem! An editable file is included.
Here are the 9 herbs covered:
- Angelica for bronchial problems, colds and coughs (480 words)
- Astragulus to boost the immune system (445 words)
- Bee Balm treats cold and flu symptoms (424 words)
- Chamomile is “good for what ails you” (537 words)
- Echinacea for increased resistance (432 words)
- Elderberry an effective treatment for respiratory, colds and flu (443 words)
- Marshmallow for colds and sore throat (302 words)
- Mullien relieves congestion and soothes the respiratory tract (338 words, 2 photos)
- Slippery Elm a common ingredient in throat lozenges and cough syrups (384 words)
Each of the herb pages include the common name, botanical name, description of the medicinal benefits, folklore, tea recipe, taste and precautions. Introduction includes a disclaimer and photo credit information, so you are fully licensed (creative commons) to reuse (even for commercial use) everything in this pack!
Take a peek inside:
The eBook is also broken down into 11 text files…
Prefer to present these recipes as individual articles or blog posts? We got you covered with each recipe in text format.
In summary, here’s what you get:
- 9 Herb descriptions each with a tea recipe
- A fully designed PDF Herbal Remedies eBook w (20 pages, 3,447 words and 10 images)
- The “Look Inside” images (Great to use on a sales page!)
- The Herbal Remedies eBook in editable Word format
- Individual articles broken out into 9 text files
- 10 photos of the herbs with rights to reuse (even for commercial use)
- eCovers (3D and flat) plus editable PSD file
If you hired a ghost writer at just 5¢ per word, it would cost $172.35!
And that wouldn’t include the images!
Formats included: PDF, Word.doc, and jpg images.
Use the pack as is or add your own special touch to it.
This premium content package is yours for only $17!
(170 Licenses Available)
What you can do with this package:
- Sell the eBook as is or with your added flair and start making money with it immediately!
- Sign up as an affiliate of Mountain Rose Herbs or Amazon.com and use your affiliate link to lead readers to the herbs for sale on those sites.
- Break it into 11 blog posts for your readers. Only rewrite or add your own flare if you feel like it!
- Use it to build your list by giving part or all of it away to new subscribers as a special gift.
- Rewrite it in your own words and turn it into a Kindle book!
Note: You may not resell the rights.